Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye Fargo!

Well it's been crazy!! I've lived here for 5 years and it's about to all come to an end. I have 3 shifts left at applebees, 1 final drunken fargo night and then it's time to move! I'm really going to miss so many people here and starting to say goodbye to them has really made things become real. I do need to remember that I'm not leaving until november and i will be back up in fargo a couple times for some navy stuff i have to do and that i can visit the people i want when i'm up here. But then it also hits that i only have a little more than a month with the people i care about. It's going to go fast and i'm really excited for the next step but I am also terrified to be my own support. I know I can do it, it just gets scarey sometimes.

While I hate fargo I have had alot of memories here. I have met my best friend here, found myself here, failed here, succeeded here, hated here but will miss here. While today is a day of missing Fargo...i ultimately HATE fargo and will never come back once i leave for basic training!!

Goodbye to the cruelest winters in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment