Tuesday, October 26, 2010

7 Days

Holy Shit! So I leave in one week from tomorrow! Kind of crazy....wait..no....REALLY CRAZY! Time as surely flown by since I first enlisted back in July.

I took a very big step today towards this new life.....I cut my hair. It's incredibly short. I'm not sure if I like it yet or not. I know it's just hair and it will grow back. My hair grows fast too so it shouldn't be too horrible. I also need to remember how nice it will be to not have to worry about dealing with it while I'm at basic training. *sigh* I think it will just take some time to get used to.

On the up side....the weather up here in Fargo is absolutely horrible which makes me really look forward to being in Florida in a couple of months. So glad I will have a short, 2 month winter in chicago then off to a land with no snow! :) :) :)

Starting the count down......7

No comments:

Post a Comment